We are hiring a Media Coordinator!
Media Plus, a Seattle based media strategy, planning and buying agency, is looking for a Media Coordinator to join our team! We are one of the top media agencies in town and believe that media strategy needs to be just as creative as the message we’re promoting. We’re savvy marketers, go-getters, self-starters, shrewd negotiators, fun-loving, passionate media connoisseurs. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative, out-of-the box solutions that drive results for clients. And, we like to have a bit of fun while doing so.
If this sounds like a team that you’d like to be a part of, we’d like to hear from you.
You’ll be an integral part of the account team for one of our largest clients as well as, provide support laterally across the agency. We need you to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at a time, pay high attention to detail, and be proactive with taking on new tasks and challenges. You will have the ability to not only collaborate well with team members, but to also work independently to accomplish the task at hand.
The primary role of the Media Coordinator is to assist the strategy and buying team, with planning, execution, and financial aspects of all media programs.
• Assist in cost gathering and opportunity evaluation to prepare and maintain channel neutral media plans
• Prepare, update and track all insertion orders and media buys
• Manage added value/promotional negotiation and execution with media vendors
• Traffic and request creative assets across all media types, including tracking of material specs and deadlines
• Facilitate timely and accurate campaign launches, including troubleshooting and resolving any issues with internal and external teams
• Manage day to day plan changes/maintenance of media plans, including TV posts, updating make-goods in Strata while cross checking all supporting documents (Client Estimates/IOs)
• Track campaign delivery across all media types and work with buying team to negotiate make-goods when necessary
• Manage budget tracking documents, ensuring accuracy and possessing a full understanding of client billing; tracking budgets by campaign, month and year; reconciling vendor payout, and resolving any discrepancies
• Prepare campaign recaps and analysis to present to clients
• College degree is required
• BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations or related field is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications; advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills, customer service oriented, and clear communication
• Excellent quantitative, analytical and math skills
• Work experience or internship in advertising/marketing is ideal
• Working knowledge of media programs and ad serving technologies (DFA/DoubleClick, STRATA, Workamajig) is ideal
To be considered for this position please email resumes and cover letter to Katrina Stroh, email@example.com and Lauren Ramaska, firstname.lastname@example.org